1 year ago
Monday, November 21, 2011
Tista's rough patch!
Trista had a rough month or so this fall. She is such a energetic little thing it is sometimes hard to keep track of her. We went camping over Labor Day. Jason and I were busy cooking and getting stuff ready for breakfast. Jason had boiled some hot water for hot chocolate. I had just poured a cup and tuned around to grab the hot chocolate and before I knew it she had dumped it down the front of her. It instantly blistered her little chest. It was pretty cold up there so we had to keep her coat on and that just made it worse. We were at least 2 hours from the hospital and figured there wasn't much they could do for it that we couldn't. She was such a trooper, after about an hour she was running around like nothing had happened. Just when that was about healed, she was chasing her brothers around and Cody shut the bathroom door and unfortunately her finger was in it. We rushed her down to the emergency room and she ended us almost pinching the whole pad off of here little ring finger. The doctor sewed it on with 7 little stitches. I would post pictures but they are pretty nasty looking. She is such a lucky little girl. Everything has heeled extremely well and she runs around like crazy. She still chases her brothers but when a door shuts she sure pulls her hands back and she also learned what hot was and backs away. I love my little Trista!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment