Thursday, July 15, 2010

Update

There is not much news around our house this time. Jason is still working for the state and enjoys his job and the people that he works with. They have become some of our best friends. I am staying at home with my kiddos and babysitting. This is the first summer I have been able to stay home and it has been nice to spend time with my kids. Jason only works 4 days a week so we get to spend a lot of time with him also. The kids have been busy with baseball and enjoying the summer. Trista is growing so fast. She is already three months old and growing like a weed. She is such a happy baby all the time. I am so lucky to have such a good baby. We are very excited for all of our family to come for the celebrations. This will be the first time we have all been together in a long time. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Jason is so supportive of everything that we do and he works so hard so we all have what we need. I love my family so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment