1 year ago
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Update
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. We moved out of my dads house and we just hadn't got internet until today. Things are going good around our house. I am feeling really well. We are down to 7 weeks. We are so excited. The boys are doing great at school. They really like school in La Jara. Jason is really enjoying his job and the guys he works with. I have gone to part time at the bank. It is really nice to have some time at home. It makes house work so much easier. I actually feel like I have weekends because I am not doing house work all day. Cody just started pee wee wrestling so that will be taking up our Saturdays for a while. He is quite the little wrestler. All in all we are having a wonderful winter and are very excited for the upcoming spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited for Spring too! Hope your last few weeks of pregnancy go well :)
ReplyDelete