Friday, December 11, 2009

Long needed update!

It has been a really long time since I posted anything. Our lives have just been so crazy lately. As you all now we moved to Salida in May. Well we really liked it there but it just wasn't the place for us I guess. Jason was offered a transfer back to the valley in Oct. So of course we took it and packed everything up again. Unfortunately we signed a year lease with the people that rented our house in La Jara so we asked my dad if we could stay with him for a while. Of course he said yes and so that is were we are today. We are living with my dad in his house. It's a good thing he has a big house. Jason is working the roads out by were we live. Her really enjoys his job. I was able to transfer back with the bank. The boys are enrolled in school in La Jara. They are really liking it. Amongst all this hassle we also found out some good news. We are expecting a baby in April. The ultrasound tech said it is a girl. I am not going to cross my fingers because that is what they said with Blake ten years ago too. Jason is really excited to have a baby girl. He said that she is going to be a daddy's girl and I am sure she will. We are really excited to have another one. It has been a struggle since Cody. All in all we are doing good everyone is healthy and things are going good.

1 comment:

  1. So many exciting things in this post! Congrats on the baby news! That's really exciting. I had no idea that you were back. I guess I need to get out more. What ward are you in now?

    ReplyDelete