It has been a while since my last post and I just thought I would post a little update to our busy life. We have officially moved everything to our new house. It is small but we really like it. We really like Salida. The kids love having the park only two blocks away and they actually have pavement to ride their bikes on. I have been staying with my dad for the last few weeks while the boys are finishing up with school. I start my job in Salida on Tues. the 26th. Time has just flown the last few weeks. The boys are really excited about the move.
We got to go visit my sister and here family a few weeks ago. We had a very enjoyable time. When we got there Mindy's oldest boy told my dad "Grandpa you bring me friends." He doesn't have any cousins around that are his age and my boys had a ball playing with him. We hope to see them more often.
Cody had a wonderful little preschool program for the end of the year. I will have to post some pictures when we get to Salida (that is were the camera and my computer are!). Blake will be done with school on Thursday. It is hard to believe that my boys will both be in school next year. Blake will be in fourth grade and Cody in Kindergarten.
I guess I should get back to work. I will post pictures soon.
1 year ago
can't wait to hear more updates. I am glad things are going well with the move and transition. It can be hard sometimes. Let me know next time your in Idaho maybe we can meet up or catch up. Can't wait for pictures.
ReplyDelete