1 year ago
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Busy Times
I haven't posted anything for a while. Things have been very busy around our house. We had wrestling season, birthdays, work, piano lessons, and we have decided to move. I don't think I can handle much more. Our wrestling season was a great success. Blake and Cody both wrestled this year. It is very tiring trying to make sure both kids get to matches and still run the club. Saturday the 4th was the Sanford Tournament. we did really good but I tell you it takes a lot to put on a tournament. We also celebrated Cody's 5th birthday on April 6th. I can't believe that my baby is already 5. He goes to kindergarten next year. Time flies when you are having fun. We had fun on his birthday. He wanted to go to the movies. I thought he would pick something like Monsters vs. Aliens but he didn't, he picked The Fast and The Furious. That made his dad glad because he hates going to the kiddie movies. Both the boys fell asleep but we had a fun night. Last but not least we have decided to pick up and move. We are going to move to Salida with Jason. It was a very tough decision but I think that it will be good for us. I will transfer to the Community Banks of Colorado branch in Salida. I am very excited about the move. So are the boys. I have never lived out of the valley and I think it will be a great experience for all of us. Jason really likes his job and It is hard to find good likable jobs in the valley. Well I guess I have bored you enough tonight. I will be posting a few pictures from the past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What you're MOVING?!!! It will be good for you guys having Jason around all the time instead of the weekends! Hope it everything goes well, good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. I can't believe you have snow. That is crazy my sister sent me a picture. My grass is already green and having 75 degree winter. Congrats on the move. The more your out of the valley the easier it gets to get used to it. I hope things go well with the move and keep me posted. I am so happy you will be close to Jason again. Single parenting isn't easy at all.
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting about your move. We'll have to come see you when you get your new place. Good luck, but I know you'll do well. LOVE YA!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting that you are moving. When are you leaving? Luke will miss your Cody. He is so sweet to Luke. And I'm sure the bank will miss you. Good luck and have fun!
ReplyDelete