1 year ago
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Got It Started
Well, finally I got the blog started. Every time I looked at someones blog I told my self that when I get home I am going to start one. Well I finally had time. Life has been pretty hectic around our house for the last 4 months. In October of 2008 Jason got a Job with CDOT (Colorado Department of Transportation). The only problem was that it was in Poncha Springs CO which is an hour and a half away. So we bought a camper and set it up in Poncha Springs and Jason stays in it during the week and comes home on the weekends. This is rough because that leaves me to run kids to school, pick them up, stay home when there sick, run to piano lessons, etc. We sure do miss Jason during the week. There have been weekends that he doesn't get to come home because of the snow. He drives a snow plow so if it happens to snow on the weekends he has to stay and plow. That is really rough. The boys and I sure miss him a lot. Hopefully he will get to transfer this coming October. I hope we can make it that long. I thought it would be easy just me and the boys but I tell you it isn't. They wear me out. When bedtime comes I am definitely ready. This sure makes me thankful for Jason. When things get rough I just try to think of what the out come will be when he can transfer. It makes me very thankful for my family. It is very conforting to know that we will be together forever in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment